Tennis Raquet Tennis Raquet

I really like the guitar! The piece sounds so natural (non virtual) with it. The piece is relaxing too. Keep up your work!

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thanks very much!

Essence of Evil Essence of Evil

Oh man!! It sounds so dark and evil especially from 0:30 to 0:52! It's a really good piece in my opinion. It sound epic throughout the middle due to the epic percussion and the bass runs in the background. You're really good in making 'evil' music. It is so refreshing to here such music, if the only epic music you here comes from hollywood (especially Hans Zimmer and his gang, although I like Hans Zimmer).

Keep up your work!

The Battle Starts The Battle Starts

It really sounds epic. It's such a shame that it isn't performed by a real orchestra!! The harmonics are quite interesting too. Keep up your great work! can I ask, which sound libraries you've used for this piece? The staccatos sounded quite 'natural'.

Have a nice day!

Instinct Instinct

That's a really epic piece! What sound libraries did you use? The piece sounds so professional!!!
Keep up your work and have a nice day!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks a lot Christoko :) I used Heavyocity Damage, AEON Rhythmic and Cinematic Guitars for percussion. EWQL Symphonic Orchestra+Choirs and Eduardo Tarilonte (Mystica)

Blue Stalactite Blue Stalactite

You got it right!!!
If you close your eyes it really feels like you are inside of a cave and the stalactites are reflecting the light coming from the sparkling crystals.

Keep up your work!!! :D

Swift Roe Deer Swift Roe Deer

Hey!

It's indeed a nice piece. I would let the violins play the staccato pattern instead of the piano, because that allows you to play a melody with the piano and the violins instead. After all it is a very uplifting and kinda motivating piece. If you don't mind I would like to cover it :D
I will put a link to your channel if I'm allows to do a cover.

Keep up your work :D

MrNightVarga responds:

Hiya, yeah, in hindsight, that sounds like a pretty good idea, however at the time I focused on the piano, meaning I first wrote the piano part from start to finish and then started adding other instruments.

By all means ,have fun with it =)

Cheers

Clicking Eastward Clicking Eastward

I really like your theme and the diversity!!
Unfortunately the virtual instruments don't sound very well :/
Do you play jazz? I would like tolearn more about it.
Could you teach me something? That would be nice!!

Keep up your jazzy work :D

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you =) I don't play jazz, I have fun experimenting with different genres, I don't even listen to jazz.

But if you have a question about anything, feel free to PM me.

Rathunas - Cinematic Trailer Rathunas - Cinematic Trailer

These are three stunning pieces. I think you nailed it. I really imagine a medieval adventure, especially in the first track. I wonder what Jeremy Soule would say about your score ;)
I bet he would be delighted or more than that.

Keep up you work :D

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much christoko. Glad you enjoyd my track. Dont know what jeremy would think about it. We all have our own artistic approach. I hope he would like it since i respect him a lot as a composer. He has a very fine and sensitive approach when it comes to ingame music and shows much emotion while the music never distracts the player from the game experience and story, the game audio (dialogues & sound effects) but it adds a magical feel. Thats how game music should be in general :D

Best Wishes!

Red Ray Red Ray

I really like your theme and that mix of These Synthesizers with orchestral instruments. The harmony is somewhat strange in a good way, because you don't hear These chord progressions that often. These give it that interesting touch.
Which program or virtual instruments did you use for this composition, because it sounds like a professional recording :D

Keep up your work :)

track - 77 track - 77

How did you make that Synthesizer in 1:03 :D
That one is awesome accompanied by that beat. I wish it had more of that beat in it.
My Problem with your Piece is , that ist has so many ideas and doesn't Sound like cinematic Music. It's more like experimental Music, if it ain't dubstep or something like this. But that's just my opinion.

Keep up your work :D :D :D

Phractle responds:

You are right about this being wildly experimental. Thanks!